24.7.10

I don't know why I've been feeling gloomy this week for no reason. This is like one of the time where I get the I've-been-trying-to-be-grateful-but-I can't kind of feeling hahahaha. I need to find something to do to brighten my mood or something like that. So this post is like all about random things (even though i post random things so many times in my blog hahaha) that makes me happy and things I enjoy doing. EEEEnjoy hahahaha

main basket pas udaranya lagi dingin-
masak terus resep nya berhasil-
bikin makanan apa terus pada bilang enak-
ketawa sama temen padahal ga kenapanapa (itumah gila)-
sesi jayus-
bisa menemukan sesuatu yang bisa dilakukan pas lg bosen-
nonton malem sama kakak-
makan gudeg deket londry 5asec while watching the traffic-
dapet seat yang enak pas ntn di xxi-
ngeliat fotofoto-
seremsereman pas naik ride di waterbom-
playing swings in the playground-
writing "jtis" all over my book, jtis stands for jakarta tarakanita international school haha-
walking backwards, stop and then run as fast as i can and jump into the swimming pool-
my sister's wedding-
being sarcastic-
abis main basket terus mandi yang lamaaa-
discussing about books with my brother-
daydreaming-
blogwalking-
listening to pak wawan's history (sometimees)-
pas bel tanda pulang sekolah berbunyi-
bbm/msn/sms sampe ky org autis-
tos sama angel brea ato julius-
ngerecokin atria-
shouting annoyingly "DEODEODEODEODEODEODUDUKSINIDEODEO" hahaha-
saying "GHUBHRAK" or "THEMBHAK" out loud-
dengerin brea sama zio nyanyi depan kelas (bukannya suara mereka bagus)-
"checking" myself out of school friday morning, which means my brain isn't really working on fridays, i'm too busy daydreaming hahaha-
listening to my playlist and lipsync-ing -

so many things make me happy cuman ga setiap kali hal itu terjadi gua bisa grateful hahahaha tapi dgn nulis kaya gini aja gua jadi lebih mendingan dikit abis nulisnya jadi kaya senyum2 gitulah hahaha :p