15.11.10

another craziness from being a 9th grader


i like chocolate. but this chocolate, is just really really magical.
i knew toffifee from my friend, ko William (he's like 9 years older than me, that's why i called him ko)
when i went to europe in september. as usual, every 2 hours, we stopped somewhere for toilet break and things and because they have a rule in europe that the bus driver has to stop every 2 hours for minimal 15 minutes to relax the muscles from driving blahblahblah

so.
we made the first stop in the netherlands and we went to a store.
ko william offered me this half-round caramel with chocolate on top of it.
it was really really heaven. i mean, words can't describe!!!!!!
ko william ended up giving me half box of toffifee because he didn't eat it anymore.
i ate each one of them with love hahahahhaha
eh and my mom got me 3 box of these from malaysia, and i was having toffifeegasm or smthing hahaha


this is my binder i've had this since i was 9 or something.
this binder has been through a lot with me.
dinda drew that when we sat together in grade 8 and because it aged, the edge was torn up a little.

THIS.

this my friend is living proof of how i fell in love with a rocket to the moon. my friend aaron wrote " a rocket to the moon - baby blue eyes " eons ago when we were still 8th grader. oh and not a second to waste. i don't even know how the paper is still inside my binder. that song in blue font became mainstream months and months later alongside like we used to.

plastics who claimed they love a rocket to the moon very much but when we asked what they like they only said "baby blue eyes and like we used to"

DONT EVEN DARE TO COME AND SHOW YOUR ASS TO THEIR CONCERT OK.

IF. THEY COME.